The Ecoport is based on our patented methanol fuel cell technology and is designed as a fully automatic battery charger. With 800 W of power, a single Ecoport 800 provides up to 19.2 kWh of energy per day. Since the load is supplied directly via the battery, even peaks above 800 W can be handled without any problems. Our fuel cells run on inexpensive and globally available standard methanol. Compared to other fuel cells, this eliminates logistical challenges associated with the transport of gaseous hydrogen while maintaining high efficiency.
- Can be used as a single energy source, in combination with solar and wind, or for backup power supply
- Up to 99% lower emissions compared to diesel generators
- Noise level during operation < 29 dB(A)
- Temperature range from – 20°C to + 50°C
- Compatible with all types of batteries
- Runs on globally available IMPCA standard methanol
- Consumption of 0.6 l / kWh