Together with more than 300 companies, research institutions and cooperation networks from all over Germany, Siqens will present itself at the SME Innovation Day of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (booth E4b) on 9 May 2019 in Berlin.
The main focus on this day will be on the results of the BMWi’s technology-open and topic-open promotion of innovation. This includes Siqens with its high- methanol fuel cell. Siqens will be on site to make contact with network partners, customers and innovation drivers in the growing off-grid markets. Our Ecoport 800 fuel cell is interesting not only as a stand-alone energy solution. Above all, it closes the supply gap with solar and wind.
The Ecoport 800 advantages for customers at a glance:
- 800 W peak power
- 70 % lower fuel costs than diesel generators
- 99 % lower emissions
- 90 % reduced noise emissions
- Low methanol consumption of only 0.6 l/kWh
- Reliable operation in all climate zones from -20 to +50°C
- Runs with worldwide available IMPCA standard methanol
- Plug-and-play integration in any Off-Grid and emergency power supply
- Compatible with all battery types
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Low stand-by consumption